- Supplies Needed: . A 3rd grade supply list for our Enrichment groups and Science has been created. Please, click on the google sheets if you are able to help out. Supply Sheet
- PTA Direct Donations: PTA is in need of our help! Our wonderful school doesn't run effectively without the support of it's PTA and parents like you. Donate today and 100% of your contributions goes right back into our amazing school. Click here: Elsa England PTA Direct Donations
- Math Apps for your phone! Fun apps for your mobile device. Get some of these for your kids and watch their math skills grow! My favorites for my own kids are: Math Bumpies, PopMath, Mathmateer, ArithmeTick, Math Ninja, King of Math, 1-12 Facts Multiplication Baseball, Math Planet, Geometry, My Math App.
- Math Strategies: I took a couple of pictures of our math strategies we have been using in class (Addition and Subtraction). I posted these in the "Math Links" tab. I will continue to add strategies we are doing in class to help your kiddo at home. I will post the Multiplication Strategies that we learned this week!
- Bluebonnet Books: Thank you parents for being so supportive of the Bluebonnet Program. We have quite a few bluebonnet books in our own classroom library!! Unfortunately, the Bluebonnet Books are not options on Scholastic. If you are interested in purchasing some bluebonnet books for our classroom. Please, visit my Bluebonnet Book Wish List on Amazon. "Mrs. Lilleboe's Bluebonnet Book Wish List"
- Xtramath & Timed Quizzes- Congratulations to Nithila and Rashmi for being the first to complete the Addition section in Xtramath!!! The Xtramath website link can be found under the "Math Links" tab.
- Grades: Make sure to start checking Home Access. The end of the nine weeks is next Friday, October 23rd. All missing work must be turned in by next Friday. My goal is to post a couple of assignments or test grades each week. Link to Home Access Center.
3rd Grade Teacher