- Thank you! Wow, we had 9 families place Scholastic Book orders for the month of September! We have some amazing parents that support our enthusiastic readers. We earned over 3,700 points towards FREE books for our classroom. Whoo Hoo! The kids have started creating a "Book Wish List" in the classroom. I will look these book titles or favorite authors up on Scholastic in hopes they are options for us to use our points towards FREE books.
- Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences: October 5th - 8th (Monday - Thursday). Please, click on the link to sign up for a time slot. If one of these times does not work for you, we can always do a conference over the phone and/or email me a time. I will see what I can do to accommodate your schedule. Thanks! Fall Conference Sign Up
- Math Strategies: I took a couple of pictures of our math strategies we have been using in class (Addition and Subtraction). I posted these in the "Math Links" tab. I will continue to add strategies we are doing in class to help you kiddo at home.
- Bluebonnet Books: Unfortunately, the Bluebonnet Books are not options on Scholastic. If you are interested in purchasing some bluebonnet books for our classroom. Please, visit my Bluebonnet Book Wish List on Amazon. "Mrs. Lilleboe's Bluebonnet Book Wish List"
- Xtramath - Great website for students to brush up on their math facts! Perfect for homework (math facts)! ONLY about 1/2 of the class has logged in and are using this awesome resource for math facts. Help your child log in today and get started in mastering those math facts!!
- Grades: Make sure to start checking Home Access. My goal is to post a couple of assignments or test grades each week. Link to Home Access Center.
- October 5 - 8 Fall conferences with Mrs. Lilleboe
- October 12 - No School (Columbus Day)
- October 15 - Chick-Fil-A Night (Spirit Night)
A BIG Thank You to parents who have placed Scholastic Book Orders - Cole's parents, Sean's parents, Anvay's parents, Pranita's parents, Rashmi's parents, Bodie's parents, Heidi's parents, Chanukya's parents, and Nithila's parents. Thank you, these book orders help us to earn FREE books for our classroom!
*Thank you to Heidi's parents for buying our class 2 more Bluebonnet Books for our classroom library! Also, to Amani's parents for donating a few more books from home too!
*Thank you to Anvay's parents for buying our class a few extra headphones for students who need them on laptop days!
**We have amazing and very supportive parents! I can't thank you all enough!