- End-of-the-Year Party!! We need volunteers! Sign up to volunteer or bring something to our 3rd grade party. Click here
- Is Your Child Leaving Before The Last Day Of School? - Please, let me know if your child will be leaving for summer vacation before June 2nd.
- Class Dojo - Continue to stay connected these last few weeks by checking Class Dojo daily! I send messages on a regular basis.
- 2016 - 2017 Bluebonnet Book List is now posted! Click here for the new list! Bluebonnet List. I have added these new books to my Amazon wish list too at Mrs. Lilleboe's Bluebonnet List. Kids can start reading them now and be ready for next year!
- Home Access Updated: We are into our last nine week grading period. Please, check this regularly to stay on top of your kiddos performance in class. I will forewarn you that second semester can be more challenging as we prepare these kiddos for 4th grade. Expectations on graded work will increase. Home Access Link
- May 30th - No School - Memorial Day
- May 31st - Last time working with Kinder Buddies and Hot Wheel Activity
- June 1st - 3rd grade End-of-the-Year Party @ 1:30,science quiz (Solar System), bring yearbook
- June 2nd - Last Day of School - 2nd Semester Report card going home (bring in reusable bag)
In Writing, the kids an amazing job on their realistic fiction stories. I'll be honest, I really pushed the kids with their writing this year and it shows. They have all really stepped up to the plate and have given it all they got. You should be proud of their work. This week our focus has been on cursive writing.
In Reading, we are wrapping up book clubs. Three out of the five book clubs have finished (due to the length of the book). The other two groups will finish up on Tuesday.
In Math, we wrapped up our last math unit with a fun math activity called Paradise Island Vacation. The kids were partnered up and completed 21 math problems (that built upon each other). Impressive!
In Science, we have started our last science unit - Solar System. We will have a very short quiz on Wednesday.
In Social Studies, we will have one last activity with our Kinder Buddies next week (Tuesday).
Read Aloud Time, we are reading a new Bluebonnet Book called Woof.