- Thank you! The tie dye activity was a success! The kids loved it! Remember, to wear your t-shirt on Field Day, May 26th.
- Field Day Schedule: Want to know our Field Day schedule? Lunch time? Activities? Volunteer? Click on this link: England PE
- Supplies Needed: Expo markers (any color)
- Home Access Updated: Please, check this regularly to stay on top of your kiddos performance in class. I will forewarn you that second semester can be more challenging as we prepare these kiddos for STAAR and 4th grade. Expectations on graded work will increase. Home Access Link
- May 15 - Book Fair Preview Day - kids will come home with a "Wish list of Books" they want :)
- May 17 - 18th - Spring Book Fair (volunteer by signing up HERE)
- May 18 - Spotlight Night at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- May 22 - Return library books to the school library
- May 23 - Science DCA (Space) and Last Day to turn in any assignments!
- May 26 - Field Day (volunteers needed)
- May 29 - No School (Memorial Day)
- June 1 - Last Day of School and 3rd Grade Party!
What's Been Happening In Class?
- Writing: Poetry Writing
- Reading: Book Clubs - ask your child what book they are reading!
- Math: Addition, Subtraction Algorithms (larger numbers)
- Science: Animal/Insect and Plant Lifecycles