- Parent Conference Form: Your child's conference form went home yesteday in Thursday folders. Please, take a moment to sign the "white" form and return it on Monday.
- Field Day: This Tuesday is Field Day. The coaches are watching the weather closely to see if we will need to move it indoors. The final decision will be made on Monday. Our class will be wearing their tie dye shirts. It will be hot, so please dress your child in shorts as well. The PE coaches have strongly recommended socks and shoes for this event. Your child will also want to bring an extra pair of clothes (due to the water station - they will get very wet!) and a water bottle with his/her name on it. I also recommend that your child bring a lunch from home that day. Of course, its always a good idea to bring a hat and sunglasses too! If you want your child to wear sunscreen, you will need to apply it to your child BEFORE they come to school.
- Final Report Cards: Will be sent home on the last day of school.
- STAAR scores: These will be sent out over the summer via mail or by email.
- Summer Reading Bingo: Summer is around the corner, and one of the best things you can do over the summer is to encourage your child to read for 20 minutes a day -- material of their choice! Mrs. Kupersztoch, our librarian, has compiled a wealth of resources about summer reading, including a Beach Blanket Bingo Challenge for each student. Check out the jam-packed Google Slides presentation containing ALL of the information and links shared with our students! Link to England's Summer Reading Info: England's Summer Reading Program
- May 20 - 3rd Grade PBL Showcase to 2nd, 4th and 5th grade classes
- May 21 - Field Day! Wear tie dye shirt. Flashlight Reading Day!
- May 22 - 5th Grade Graduation Ceremony - Bring a Board Game to class!
- May 23 - End of Year Party @ 1:30pm - Last Day of School