- White T-Shirt By Next Thursday (May 11): We will be tie-dying white t-shirts next Friday during Eslot (8:00 - 8:30am). These t-shirts will be worn during Field Day (an email coming soon). Please, have your child bring an old or new white t-shirt to school by next Thursday, May 11. Inexpensive white t-shirts can be purchased at the Dollar Store, Michael's and Walmart.
- Supplies Needed: Expo markers (any color)
- Home Access Updated: Please, check this regularly to stay on top of your kiddos performance in class. I will forewarn you that second semester can be more challenging as we prepare these kiddos for STAAR and 4th grade. Expectations on graded work will increase. Home Access Link
- May 8 - STAAR Math (closed campus to parents and volunteers)
- May 9 - STAAR Reading (closed campus to parents and volunteers)
- May 11 - Bring in a white t-shirt (new or old) for tie dye project
- May 12 - Last day to return the "yellow" Pre-Registration form and Science DCA (Life Cycles)
- May 12 - Tie Dye T-shirts for Field Day (any volunteers?) and Robot Watson Presentation
- May 17 - 18th - Spring Book Fair (volunteer by signing up HERE)
- May 18 - Spotlight Night at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- May 22 - Start turning in library books to the school library
- May 23 - Science DCA (Space) and Last Day to turn in any assignments!
- May 26 - Field Day (volunteers needed)
What's Been Happening In Class?
- Writing: Poetry Writing and Conventions (Verb Tenses)
- Reading: STAAR Practice - poems, nonfiction (informational), IStation, task card practice
- Math: STAAR Review - Area/Perimeter, Geometry (shapes), Tables/Charts/Graphs, Elapsed Time
- Science: Animal Observations (structure/function/behavior), New Science Unit - Life Cycles