- Supplies Needed: Expo markers (any color)
- Scholastic Book Orders for April: Last day to place your April book orders is today! Just go to the link on the "Welcome" page and click! Books usually arrive in about a week. Thanks again for your support.
- Home Access Updated: Please, check this regularly to stay on top of your kiddos performance in class. I will forewarn you that second semester can be more challenging as we prepare these kiddos for STAAR and 4th grade. Expectations on graded work will increase. Home Access Link
- STAAR Tests Are Coming! The scheduled STAAR tests will be on May 8th and May 9th. Want to help prepare your child at home? Suggestions for math: ixl.com, Prodigy and Think Through Math are excellent online resources your child has access to. The links to these sites can be found under the "Math Links" tab. Suggestions for reading: reading comprehension passages with questions. Check out the "Reading Links" tab for tons of great online resources. Check out this link for test questions from 2015, 2014 and 2013. STAAR Test Questions
- April 28 (TODAY) - Last Day to order books for the month of April. We will have one last book order mid-May.
- May 1 - 5th - Teacher Appreciation Week!
- May 5 - Assembly @ 7:40am
- May 8 - STAAR Math (closed campus to parents and volunteers)
- May 9 - STAAR Reading (closed campus to parents and volunteers)
- May 12 - Tie Dye T-shirts for Field Day (bring in a white t-shirt) and Robot Watson Presentation
- May 17 - 18th - Spring Book Fair (volunteer by signing up HERE)
- May 18 - Spotlight Night at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- May 26 - Field Day (volunteers needed)
What's Been Happening In Class?
- Writing: IStation and Poetry Writing
- Reading: Poetry Reading Responses
- Math: Math DCA and STAAR Review (Fractions, Geometry)
- Science: Animal Traits and Behaviors, Animal Observations (structure/function), Science DCA