- Thank You Parents: Thank you for continuing to donate supplies to our classroom. Maia's parents purchased more white board erasers for the kids to use. Yash's parents bought more Kleenex and Goldfish crackers (for those students that forget to bring a snack).
- Home Access Updated: Please, check this regularly to stay on top of your kiddos performance in class. I will forewarn you that second semester can be more challenging as we prepare these kiddos for STAAR and 4th grade. Expectations on graded work will increase. Home Access Link
- STAAR tests (early-May): They are just around the corner. Want to help prepare your child at home? Suggestions for math: Xtramath, timed quizzes, ixl.com, and Think Through Math are excellent online resources your child has access to. The links to these sites can be found under the "Math Links" tab. Suggestions for reading: reading comprehension passages with questions. Check out the "Reading Links" tab for tons of great online resources.
- March 24 - Math DCA Test (Multiplication/Division, Perimeter, Time, Capacity - weight, mass, liquid)
- March 31 - Last day for March Scholastic Book Orders
- April 5 - Early Release Day
What's Been Happening In Class?
- Writing: Working on our PBL Powtoons!
- Reading: Working on PBL Powtoons, Guidance lesson from our school counselor and independent reading response (Stop & Jots).
- Math: Review of time and perimeter. Learned about "capacity" - gallons, quarts, pints, cups, fluid ounces, liters and milliliters.
- Social Studies: Economics Fair!!
- Science: Environments (ecosystems) and Food Chains Unit