- No School: March 23 - May 4. Stay informed by checking RRISD website
- At-Home Distance Learning will begin on Monday, April 6. Your child will need to log into his/her student gmail (Google) account. Please, make sure to log in correctly by following ALL the steps in this document "How To Log In To School Account At Home". One of the steps in logging in correctly says to "Link Data"...this is critical.
- Parents, you will get an "invite" to be added to my Google Classroom "Mrs. Lilleboe's At-Home Distance Learning" via email this weekend. Please, accept this invitation.
- Our first week of At-Home Distance Learning will be posted after 8:00am on Monday, April 6 on Google Classroom "Mrs. Lilleboe's At-Home Distance Learning". Each week, the assignments will be posted on Google Classroom on Monday mornings (after 8:00am). The "Student Assignments for Week 1" (classwork) will be due at the end of the week. Students will "submit" all their work at one time when all assignments/activities are completed at the end of the week. An email with more directions and instructions will be sent out to parents.
What can my child do for more additional learning?
- Use this website! There are tons of activities under the "Links" tab in all subject areas.
- Learn how to type or code. Use the links in the "Just for Fun" tab.
- Use the Elsa England Library Research Resources. This is a great resource for online reading! The username and passwords for these resource links are in your childs "yellow" folder and I've emailed this information to parents back in March. If you need this document again, please email me or message me on Class Dojo. :)
- Math extension activities we have used in class: I've added assignments to these too!! Use the "yellow" folder for passwords.
- Khan Academy - sign in with Google (student gmail account)
- Splash Learn (Splash Math) - Click on "Class", type in code ZUJCDN, click on avatar, type in pin.
- Xtra Math - click on "Student" and type in teacher's email address, type in student's first name and first letter of last name (Hayden L), then type in Pin.
- New Writing/Drawing activities:
- New fun activities with Scholastic: