- No School: March 23 - until the end of the year. Stay informed by checking RRISD website
- Google Classroom and Assignments:
- Update: The week's assignments and slide show will be posted now on Sundays at noon. This was a district's decision. This does not mean your child has to begin doing school work on a Sunday. The district just felt that it might help some parents that work, if the school assignments were posted earlier for them to help their child on their work. I will continue to be available to help you and your child with questions during the work week (Monday - Friday).
- Slide show on How To Turn In Assignments and A Parents Guide to Google Classroom video. These are very helpful!!!
- Additional videos on how to use Google Classroom (upload pictures, turn in assignments, etc) are posted on Google Classroom. These were created by Ms. Boldt.
- Students should check their "private" comments in the week's assignments for feedback each day. How to see "private" comments or to ask questions about a particular assignment is located in the week's assignments. For example...you need to click on "Michele Lilleboe has posted a new assignment: Week 3 Assignments". Here is where you can comment privately between student and teacher.
- New to next week's slide show:
- Amazing Work slides - showcasing students work from the previous week :)
- Joke of the Week slide - students can email me a joke for the following week's slide show.
- Earth Day slide - special slide for next week's slide show.
- Additional Activities: Each week on the Google Slides slide show "Mrs. Lilleboe's 3rd Grade Week: Instructional Slide Show..." there are slides with additional fun activities for the kids to do.
- Enrichment/Extension slide - games, activities, math, videos...
- Specials slide - fun activities from Art, Music, PE, Technology, Library and our counselor
- Home Access: Grades for At-Home Distance Learning will be put into Home Access as "Pass" or "NO Pass". Students with incompleted work or failed to turn the assignments in will be contacted by the teacher and administrator.
- Spring Online Book Fair - Click HERE.
Last but not least, I want to thank all of you for working with your child at home this week. I know it can be challenging to be not only your child's parent but his/her teacher as well. I will do my very best to stay in contact with your child these upcoming weeks to provide them that security of having his/her teacher to talk to, to share stories with, and provide assistance in doing the assignments via comments on Google Classroom. I know not everyone feels like a master at using Google Classroom, therefore please watch the Parents Guide to Google Classroom video and the videos (emailed and posted on Google Classroom by Ms. Boldt) to help you feel more comfortable in assisting your child in this At-Home Distance Learning. With patience and determination we will get through this new way of learning online together.