- No School: March 23 - May 4. Stay informed by checking RRISD website
- At-Home Distance Learning has begun. Today your child's first week of At-Home Distance Learning assignments are due via Google Classroom.
- A Parents Guide to Google Classroom video. Please, watch.
- Videos on how to use Google Classroom (for your child) were emailed yesterday (Thursday) via email to parents. The videos are also posted on Google Classroom. Please, watch these videos with your child so they know how to use Google Classroom (upload work, turn in assignments, etc).
- At-Home Distance Learning is required (per the district's email). Teachers will supply students with an information slide show each week on Monday mornings. Assignments will be posted in Google Classroom (Mrs. Lilleboe's At-Home Distance Learning) for students to complete throughout the week. Mrs. Lilleboe and Ms. Lee will provide feedback in the way of "comments" in Google Classroom. Assignments must be turned in each week by Friday.
- Home Access - grades for At-Home Distance Learning will be put into Home Access as "Pass" or "NO Pass". Students with incompleted work or failed to turn the assignments will be contacted by the teacher and administrator.
- Need some additional work or activities? There is an "Enrichment/Extension" slide in every instructional slide show each week with tons of activities.
- Spring Online Book Fair - Click HERE.
Last but not least, I want to thank all of you for working with your child at home this week. I know it can be challenging to be not only your child's parent but his/her teacher as well. I will do my very best to stay in contact with your child these upcoming weeks to provide them that security of having his/her teacher to talk to, to share stories with, and provide assistance in doing the assignments. I know not everyone feels like a master at using Google Classroom, therefore please watch the Parents Guide to Google Classroom video and the videos (emailed and posted on Google Classroom) to help you feel more comfortable in assisting your child in this At-Home Distance Learning. With patience and determination we will get through this new way of learning online together.