- Last Day of School Thursday folders went home today with your child's report card envelope. In the envelope is the final semester grade report, STAAR information sheet, a Dr. Seuss certificate with magnetic book mark, and possible blue ribbon (A honor roll or A/B honor roll) and perfect attendance Mighty Fine card. All remaining work, journals, folders and supplies were taken home today in your child's reusable bag.
- Summer Reading (Pink Sheet): The summer reading program sheet went home in last week's Thursday folders. This is a fun and great way to get some reading in over the summer. Check out the Elsa England Library website for a fun FREE book drawing each week!
- 2016 - 2017 Bluebonnet Book List is now posted! Click here for the new list! Bluebonnet List. Kids can start reading them now and be ready for next year!
- Summer Academics: Looking for things to keep your child's mind engaged. Check out the back of your child's YELLOW conference form for summer academic suggestions! This website will stay active throughout the summer! Have a great summer. :)
- June 3rd - Summer Begins!
- August 19: Open House, Meet the Teacher, 4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- August 23rd - First Day of School
In Writing, we continued to work on our cursive writing packet. The packet has gone home in Thursday folders or blue Passport folders to complete over the summer!
In Reading, we wrapped up book clubs!
In Math, we did some fun engineering activities this week - Hot Wheels Race Track (create a race track with 2 loops that the car will successfully complete) and Lego Robotics (build and program).
In Science, we wrapped up our Solar System unit!
In Social Studies, we had one last activity with our Kinder Buddies.
Read Aloud Time, we are reading a new Bluebonnet Book called Woof. We did not get a chance to finish this book. Hopefully, your child can finish it over the summer!!