- End-of-the-Year Party: Here is the link to the photos from the End-of-the-Year party. Enjoy! PHOTOS
- Report Cards: Last one is coming home today in Thursday folders.
- STAAR scores: These will be sent out over the summer via mail or by email.
- Summer Reading Bingo: One of the best things you can do over the summer is to encourage your child to read for 20 minutes a day -- material of their choice! Mrs. Kupersztoch, our librarian, has compiled a wealth of resources about summer reading, including a Beach Blanket Bingo Challenge for each student (in Thursday folder). Check out the jam-packed Google Slides presentation containing ALL of the information and links shared with our students! Link to England's Summer Reading Info: England's Summer Reading Program
- Summer Math Practice: The kids Prodigy student account will stay active this summer. I will "assign" 3rd grade and 4th grade math skills for kids to practice this summer to prepare for 4th grade. I would suggest kids practice using Prodigy, Khan Academy or using my "Math Links" 3 times a week (15 - 20 minutes each time). Login information for Prodigy and khan academy should be in your child's "Blue Folder". Don't let those math skills slip!!! Start the 4th grade year strong in math and reading!!!
- May 28 - No School (Memorial Day)
- August 13 - Open House, Supply Drop Off, PTA Back-to-School Event
- August 15 - First Day of School