- No School: March 23 - April 12. Stay informed by checking RRISD website
- The district has started the Home Learning Hub for at home learning during this time.
- Please, feel free to continue to use the resources in this website (Links tab) for additional learning. For example: scroll down to the Special Weekly Update - Wednesday, March 18 for some more activities, videos, games and quizzes. I will continue to add "assignments" to Splash Math (Splash Learn), Prodigy and Khan Academy.
- Teachers will have our first "distance learning" staff meeting this upcoming Monday, so I will have more information soon as to how we will continue our at-home learning. I can tell you that we will be using Google Classroom (your student's gmail/Google account) for this distance learning soon. Therefore, I'd like to start by having every student in our classroom log into his/her gmail/Google account.
Today's Assignment: Good News in Google Classroom using Padlet! - Parents feel free to assist your child in today's assignment, but we've used Google Classroom numerous times this year so your child should be familiar with how to access it. The only new activity is using Padlet. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Username (email): s + student ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password (the one they use to log into our school chrome books)
- For example: email@example.com. whitefish
- Next, go to your Google Classroom icon (green/yellow square)
- Click on "Mrs. Lilleboe's Reading/Writing"
- Here you will see a new announcement called "Good News" - Read the directions and complete!
- This activity will be done on Padlet (a Classroom Wall with post it notes).
- Message me on Class Dojo or Comment in Google Classroom if you have questions.
- Visitors (parents) can access the Padlet with the Password "super trooper".
- I look forward to seeing all your "post it notes" on our Classroom Wall soon!!
Having trouble logging into your child's school gmail/Google account at home?? Use the Google Document created by Mr. Weiler to help you and your child. How To Log In To School Account At Home