Mrs. Lilleboe's Favorites My Birthday is August 20th
- Beverages: Sonic's Cranberry Limeade, sparkling water (any flavor), Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha Iced or Hot (1/2 syrup and nonfat milk), a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte or Autumn Moon coffee from SummerMoon on a cold day!
- I love all kinds of foods!!! Mexican, Indian, Thai, anything with coconut curry, Tex-Mex, salads/sandwiches, Italian...EVERYTHING!
- Dinner/lunch places (gift cards): Whataburger, Chipotle, Torchy's Tacos, Jimmy Johns, Blaze Pizza, Panera Bread, The League, Tony C's, Alamo Drafthouse, Chuy's, Brooklyn Heights, Orange Leaf, Teji's (Indian Food), Taco Deli, Starbucks, Summermoon coffee (in Avery Ranch).
- Spare time: go to the movies at the Alamo Drafthouse, Movie House Eatery or Flix Brewhouse, taking pictures and creating memories on Shutterfly, biking or walking with my ladies group, spending an evening at Board & Brush making wooden signs, experimenting and learning more about the benefits of essential oils (Young Living, DoTerra oils, Revive oils), creating simple and whimsical wrap bracelets, gardening and sprucing up my yard, and reading a good book recommended by friends!
- I love children's books! Gift cards to Half Price Books or parents donating to our classroom library is a wonderful gesture and very much appreciated! Wish list on Scholastic website. https://clubs2.scholastic.com and my wish list on Amazon "Mrs. Lilleboe's Wish List"
- Sweet Treats: chocolate minty things (like Junior Mints, Thin Mints), Chocolate Chip Cookies...otherwise I don't have a huge sweet tooth!
- Shopping at my favorite stores: Target, Gap, Old Navy, Academy, Macy's, Amazon (online shopping is the best!!).
- Color: Orange, Brown and Blues
- Characters I Love: Star Wars, Charlie Brown & Snoopy, Dr. Seuss characters, Legos (Everything is Awesome!)